A tooth that is lost or severely damaged may rapidly become both embarrassing and unpleasant. While we believe a healthy smile is more essential than a beautiful smile, we are certain that we can offer you both. Hopper Dental offers several alternatives for tooth replacement that are tailored to your specific demands and preferences. Of the many alternatives for tooth replacement, dental implants offer the most natural-looking and durable results.
What Is Glenpool Tooth Replacement?
It is usually best to replace a missing tooth because of the risk of gum disease or other teeth decay. In certain situations, you might want to get a tooth replaced for cosmetic reasons. We look forward to assisting you in creating a smile that you are proud of.
Glenpool Tooth Replacement is the process of restoring a tooth that has been lost or damaged. There are several different options available for tooth replacement, and the best option for you will depend on your individual needs and preferences. At our office, we do crowns, and bridges, and the most preferred option is the Glenpool Dental Implant. Located just a few miles away in Jenks.
There are several options:
- It is made up of a cap that is placed over the stump of a natural tooth. Dental crowns are an excellent method to restore teeth with minor damage but sound structure.
- This type of replacement is a prosthetic that replaces missing teeth. You may provide a beautiful smile while also improving structural integrity by connecting dental bridges to the teeth surrounding the gap.
- This procedure is a well-known dental treatment for replacing missing teeth. Implants are carefully inserted into your jawbone. Over many months, the dental implant will grow together with your natural bone to form a solid foundation for a replacement tooth.
- Once fused to your jawbone, it will function in the same role as the roots of your teeth. As a prosthetic “tooth root”, the implant acts as the foundation for dental crowns or bridges.
What Are The Benefits Of Glenpool Tooth Replacement
Glenpool Dental Replacement Will Not Be Rejected
- They are made entirely from biocompatible materials. This means that they can be placed right into your jawbone without causing any rejection or side effects. They will not melt, break down, or wear out as some other materials can.
Glenpool Dental Replacement Is Not Temporary
- Dental replacements are permanent. They are not going to fall out or need to be replaced like dentures might. Once they are placed, you can care for them just like you would your natural teeth.
Glenpool Dental Replacement Looks Like Actual Teeth
- They look and feel natural. Glenpool Dental Replacements are designed to match the color and shape of your natural teeth. They will also function just like your natural teeth, so you won’t have to worry about them slipping or moving around in your mouth.
Glenpool Dental Replacement Is Long Lasting
- They are strong and durable. Glenpool Dental Replacement is made from titanium, which is a very strong and durable material. This means that they can last for many years with proper care.
If you are looking for a replacement that is long-lasting, durable, and natural-looking. Then Glenpool Dental Replacement may be the right option for you. Located just a few miles away in Jenks. Contact us today at Hopper Dental to learn more about these procedures or to schedule your consultation with our team!
For More Information…
Company Name: Hopper Dentistry
DentalOwner: Dr. Amelia Hopper
Address: 202 S 2nd St, Jenks, OK, 74037
Hrs of Operation: M-Th 8.5, lunchtime appointments